- View all events
- Go Insane at Ipswich 2014 - 07/09/2014
- Go Insane at Cambridge 2014 - 28/09/2014
- Bury St Edmunds XC Run - Part 3 - 26/10/2014
- Go Insane at Peterborough 2015 - 12/04/2015
- Go Insane at Ipswich 2015 - 17/05/2015
- Go Insane at Cambridge 2015 - 27/09/2015
This is a past event. In order to view upcoming events, click on one of the links to the left in the 'Upcoming Events' section.
I went insane at "Woodbridge"
Our first and third race is located at Poplar Park in Hollesley which is just outside Woodbridge. With Poplar Parks natural background in horse show jumping, it has all the attributes to make a superb trail run. Finding the right mix between organic obstacles and man made obstacles has been easy, leaving you to face steep inclines and steps, a 300m ex'stream run, cargo nets, spiders webs and water jumps to name just a few. Our final obstacle, which is left as a surprise is sure to have you rolling with laughter and wanting to go round again!
There will be 2 races at this location in 2013 and due to the size of the park, the course will be altered to make the run different from the previous.